Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wearable Art Jacket Class - Day Three

Inspector Suki arrived bright and early to perform her rounds of examining and perching on new fabric piles, peoples chairs they had just vacated and examining any new boxes and bags. In between her arduous tasks she frequently asked to be let in and out the studio door. I brought in materials and embroideries for a possible new quilt with a wolf motif.

Linda finished her Butterfly Jacket.


Actually all but the top stitching.



And Caren has the outside of her jacket almost finished.











Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home