Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wearable Art Class - Day Two

This is unpleasant weather for Inspector Suki, who would really like to be outside. She tries going out several times during the day but really doesn't seem to like walking around in the snow. Later in the afternoon she took her nap in her nest in the studio. Linda made great progress today, having made a seminole strip last evening at home.

She has the back almost done with a few tweakings yet to accomplish.

I worked a bit on an orange quilt last evening the today and may turn it on point.




Nancy finished her quilters vest.




She's planning on working on a bog coat tomorrow.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home