Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

NY State Consortium Quilt Show in Syracuse

I only took a few photos because it was so dark it was often hard to see the quilts. Barbara Ackley's jacket which she started in my class at QBL last summer won yet another prize.
I loved this appliqued quilt.

Paula Schultz with another prizewinner.
It was hard to see Caren Betlinski's beautiful piece because of the poor lighting.
This group of girls was having a birthday party in one of the adjoining areas. Too cute.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home