Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, March 10, 2008

That's Enough Snow Already!

Sure enough we got dumped on Saturday night and this was the scene on Sunday morning. There was a nice wet crust about 2" up from the bottom of the snow pile which made it hard to shovel and blow away. My son in law is snow blowing my driveway. The view across the road.


Luckily its not a mail day.
It's a pretty scene but it's enough already. We lost lots of small tree limbs around town due to the weight of the ice and snow. And mid Saturday evening had thunder and lightening!!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home