Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December E.A.T. Meeting

The December E.A.T. meeting is show and tell . This year we met at Quilter's Corner's after a delicious lunch. Our hours have changed and now we eat lunch first. Nancy made this cute felted santa in a class.




June made this pretty quilt in a Carol Taylor class.




This is a pretty piece she made from vintage black glass buttons.



A small piece she made for the Over the Moon Bakery .



And last but not least a doll she made for a beaded piece she found.









I love the colors in this quilt.



This vest is a great way to use those beautiful Asian panels.



A quilt based on Anasasi rock drawings.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home