Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Wolcott, Part 2

Christmas Eve dinner was held at my daughter Barbara's house.

With a traditional baked ham.


Dominic decided to dress in his Power Rangers costume for the occasion.


Then the family headed to Williamson for the Christmas Eve service...our favorite.


Dominic did his best to behave.



The presents are beginning to pile up under the tree at my house where we had Christmas Day Dinner.


Followed by a trip to my Grandaughter Christine's house in Williamson to watch the children open their giftsCarlos couldn't resist trying on Dominic's Rudolph hat.




Still more gifts for under the tree.



Then the children were turned loose.


And what did I get? This adorable fan for one thing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home