Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pat Pauly's Annual Christmas Party

On Friday it was time for the annual Christmas Party at Pat Pauly's beautiful home. As usual we brought way too much food.

Beautiful decorations and wonderful gifts of course.

We took time out for a little shopping from a box of goodies I found on my trip to Guatemala this month.


And great desserts of course. The cookies spelled Happy Birthday.


And Marcia's terrific pecan tarts. Bet you can't eat just one.


The squirrels have been having a great time with the Halloween Pumpkins in Pat's yard.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Priscilla, the squirrels did the same thing in my yard. Ate the top off pumpkin and then would stand on the edge and dip their head down in. First time I've ever seen anything like that!!.........Elaine Ross

December 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home