Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bog Coat Workshop at Quilter's Corner's - Ithaca

I just love the classrooms in the new Quilter's Corners Quilt Shop in Ithaca. There is space for everyone to have their own table.

And a huge table for cutting fabric.


The Bog Coat is a great pattern for large prints you don't want to cut up. By the end of the day participants are trying on their jackets.

This beauty doesn't have its front band yet.


And this self-banded one is just about finished.


As is this one with a contrasting band.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home