Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Workday at Marcia's Studio

Tuesday was a workday at Marcia's Studio. We had to assemble all the garments for the Mancuso Quilt Show in Philadelphia the middle of September, put them in boxes, weigh the boxes and then measure them.
Pat Pauly joined us to work on a quilt on Marcia's Longarm.



The job took us all day. I brought my mannequin so we could photograph garments before we placed them in big plastic bags for shipment.

Each jacket was labeled and a description of the garments accompanied each plastic package.

It only took Pat a few hours to finish quilting this gem which originated at one of Nancy Crow's Workshops.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 2ne said...

It looks fun with workday :-) Nice quiltingmachine.

September 7, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home