Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Almighty Dollar Quilt Challenge


The Almighty Dollar Quilt Challenge now on display at the main Library in Rochester.  Organized by Pat Pauly it is a fantastic show which runs through April 30th.  As usual I can't remember who made a few of the quilts so I have chosen to not identify any of them.  Here a Library attendee scarfs a few cookies from the wonderful snack table.



 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home