Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW!!!I I think I have fallen under a bad star or something

I was happily heading out this morning to Marcia DeCamp's studio for a day of sewing with friends and GOT STUCK HALFWAY OUT MY DRIVEWAY AND PARTIALLY IN THE ROAD!!!!The soft snow the town plow leaves there was my undoing. My son in law who usually saves me from my crises was on his way to the doctor so he got me off the road and will finish the job later. So much for my day out.
Even my mailbox has icicles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home