Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolcott has made the national news with 50" of snow as of yesterday and it hasn't stopped yet. Now we are down to snow squalls today but its a short respite. And huge icicles are growing all over the sides of my house.
But never fear it is supposed to begin snowing again at 6pm and through the day tomorrow. More snow. Just what we need.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home