Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

John Marshall is coming to Canandaigua

John Marshall is, in my humble opinion, a national treasure...and is coming to Canandaigua in October! He will be teaching three different classes at the Ontario County Arts Council.

The three day classes are $425 and the two day classes are $325.

I was fortunate enough to take a class with him in Santa Fe a few years ago and he is a wonderful teacher and his collection of textiles is just awesome.

Take a look at his website:

http://www.johnmarshall.to/

You can also see photos and info on his garments here:


http://www.johnmarshall.to/9-conversations017a.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home