Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Its a Blizzard Out There!

Ok, now it REALLY is a Blizzard out there. We have had at least a foot of snow in the last couple of days and more is on the way. This is a view of my driveway which was plowed around 12 hours ago. You wouldn't know it now.


My driveway is down there somewhere.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

Looks like that here too!
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Have fun and be safe.

January 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

I will be going to Oaxaca Mexico, Bali, Thailand and Laos before India. Its a rough life. I should go now.

January 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home