Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And Just a Few More Molas for Sale

I have had several requests regarding how one can purchase these molas. Contact me at my email address: pkibbee@aol.com

An unusual color $27 (SOLD JULY 1)
Two love birds facing each other is a common theme. $27
A vintage mola in a pattern I had never seen before $27The background if this mola is NAVY which is very unusual. Beautifully done. $34 (SOLD JULY 2)

Beautiful embroidery on these fish. $21


More love birds. $21

Beautifully done sun mola. $39 (SOLD JULY 2)



Mermaids are another popular theme. $39

I have never seen a clock before on a mola. $39
A beautiful crab and babies. $39



Leaves. $39



Spears. $39

A beautiful traditional design $39 (SOLD JULY 3)


Medicinal pots. I was lucky enough to have a shaman take me into his hut and explain their use on this visit. $39






A mermaid on a dolphin. They can often be spotted (dolphins that is) around the islands. 37



Beautiful double appliqued x's on this traditional design. $37

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Priscilla---I was looking back at some of your older posts and lo-behold--you were one of my followers on my original blog---my quilting adventure. I didn't keep up my posts and then couldn't get back to the original one, so I started patricia-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com. Come and see me at my "new" address! I have e-mailed you about some of the mola's you have for sale---hopefully I am not too late for my choices. I am glad we found each other again! I am being much more dilligent in keeping up my posts this time :-)

July 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

I never received an email. Send to pkibbee@aol.com

July 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home