Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And Still a Few More Molas for Sale

Joseph and Mary heading to Bethlehem. $44.(SOLD JULY 1) Another religious mola. $44
I am not sure what the crabs are doing here but it has great detail. The strips are actually individual strips of fabric. $44.
Beautifully detailed older mola. $44.


Another vintage mola. $44 (SOLD JULY 2)




I am not sure if these crabs are supposed to be tea pots. $44


This is an oversized mola. $44

Moon babies. $44



Another vintage mola $44 (SOLD JULY 1)


Mary and Joseph and the baby Jesus. $44


This is an absolutely fabulous mola. The rectangles have appliques of color and the embroidery is wonderful. $54
Beautiful leaves. $34

And more leaves. $34 (SOLD JULY 1)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

How do I go about purchasing a mola? I see several I would like to add to my "stash".

patricia at patricia-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com

July 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

You can pay me via Paypal or send me a check. If you pay via Paypal I will send them off the day I receive the notice. My paypal account is under pkibbee@aol.com, my email address and you can email me at my email address for more details.

July 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home