Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Orange Jacket Day Six

I finished the "rough work" on my orange jacket. Next is the lining, band and sewing it together. Then we will be moving on to turquoise jackets. Marcia has the back and fronts of her blue (formerly orange) jacket almost finished.

She is going to sew a beaded belt from Solola, Guatemala to one side of the front to add some sparkle.
Inspector Suki takes a well deserved nap after a hard day of surveying her domain.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home