Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, June 1, 2009

"Orange" Jacket Sew In Day Four

Inspector Suki, ever vigilant, guards a piece of my fabric against all intruders. Then tries to take a break, as usual, in Beth's chair.
Marcia begins to make progress on her jacket, which is looking a little blue at this point.


And Beth composes some beautiful sleeves and tries to convince us that the gold strips are really orange.
And at the end of the day the jacket is all but finished. Its a beauty!


The yellow strips at the very bottom will become a print.

Inspector Suki takes a well earned nap under her "tent" in the afternoon.

And I have made a bit of progress on the jacket fronts.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home