Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Canadian Fibre Quarterly Magazine Online

Canada has an interesting Fibre Quarterly at least part of which appears to be online.

You can find it at http://www.velvethighway.com/ It asks you to "Explore Canadian textile and fiber arts and craft history yesterday, today and tomorrow. It its spun, woven, printed or just quickly stitched up we try to give it voice. " Check it out

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home