Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here Kitty Kitty

Well, it has been a fun day. Apparently the January issue of Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting magazine is arriving at some homes today as I have had several calls and emails inquiring about a pattern. I don't have a copy of the magazine yet but you can see it online at their website under Purrfect Portraits. What impressed me the most is that my quilt is being shown in a set of 5 with the likes of Nancy S. Brown, Barbara Campbell, Ann Fahl and Janet Fogg!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindy said...

I love this Kitty Kitty quilt, saw in Fonts and Porter and would like a kit if you have one or design, where did you find the large kitty face, got to have him. Thanks for sharing,
Lindy of Utah

February 17, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home