Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sewing Day in Webster

Once again Lisa Feor organized a fun sewing day for around 20 of us at the Webster Library. Toward the end of a productive day she showed us the gorgeous quilt in black and gold which she recently finished sewing for her daughter. Claire Welch looks on.
Val Schultz who will be quilting this beauty discusses possible options.
Julie Brandon works on some Laurel Burch fabric on her trusty Featherweight.

Paula Melino casts on yarn for a handbag made from some wonderfully textured yarns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home