Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Art Quilt Video from the 2012 IQA Houston Quilt Show



Luana Rubin from Equilter.com, the wonderful online fabric site, did a series of Videos on the Houston Quilt Show.  I was thrilled to find that my two leaf quilts were included in her Video on Art Quilts from the show. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7b-VxButuM&rel=0


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home