Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Croghan Views

 On our walk around town we passed by the TB Basselin House.  The former mansion of a millionare from the logging industry.
 The house had huge grounds and a wonderful porch as well as these massive lions guarding the steps.  Unfortunately it is crumbling now.
 Some sad remains in the side yard. 
 Further down the street a wedding was taking place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home