Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Ice Dyeing

 More ice dyeing this weekend.  The first six are leftovers from the last project which wouldn't fit in the pot.
 I did all this in one batch with one bag of ice.  Using racks was a big help
I absolutely love this piece which measures almost two yards.  Whole cloth quilt perhaps?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Beautiful!

August 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home