Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Looking for Marcia's New Longarm Sewing Machine

Yesterday I took a field trip with Marcia DeCamp to look at a long arm sewing machine at a shop in Johnstown.

 This is the beauty she is interested in.

The pretty park and church  across the street from the shop


Most of the towns in the valley had these hanging plants along the main streets.


On the way back there was time for a lovely salmon dinner at a restaurant in Weedsport.

A mural in the parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home