Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Wednesday was another great sewing day with friends at Marcia's Studio. Time to catch up on how our holiday went and perhaps get a little sewing done as well.
I was working on Wolf Quilt II (the new hopefully improved version) and it still isn't quite right.


Marcia had an interesting arrangement of Katie Pasquini Masopust's fabric up on the wall for a possible quilt.

And Pat worked on arranging blocks for a sample quilt for her upcoming class at the Genesee Valley Quilt Show in June.

Another variation which I personally liked much better. Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home