Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yet Another Great Day at Marcia's Studio



I know, I know. You are getting tired of my having a wonderful time hanging out at Marcia's beautiful studio. But at least today I accomplished something. I have all but two pieces of the front sewn on and then the band. Then there is the sticky business of altering the lining pattern to fit the front since I sliced 8" off the length. One step at a time.
Most of our merry band elected to do some discharge dyeing in the yard. Unfortunately it was pretty hot out there by the time they got set up. So they spent some time running in and out to cool off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home