Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, May 31, 2010

How Big is Your Fabric Stash?


According to a recent survey conducted by Quilts, Inc. and Quilters Newsletter there are over 21 million active quilters. The dedicated quilter has $8,542 in quilting tools and supplies and owns on average $3,677 worth of fabric!



Whew! I feel so much better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You have just that in rick rack -- don't kid me!!

May 31, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

You are unfortunately correct. And I never said that this was MY stash.

May 31, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home