Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Project Iron Quilter- The Competition Throws An Iron in the Fire


Pat Pauly, one of the competitors writes " Just So You Can See How I Measure Up"

The competition has responded and I am quaking in my boots. (Well, maybe not.) Remember, I said it was part psychological.

Then she ratchets up the heat with "Just For Needed Energy".

You can see why I might be a bit worried by checking out her webpage: www.patpauly.com

Yikes!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

A few of us are coming from Batavia to witness this competition! Love your pregame workouts!

September 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Terry Jarrard-Dimond said...

Looking forward to working with such a "pumped up" quilt artist. See you soon.

September 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home