Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, August 21, 2009

1956 Singer Featherweight for Sale - $235

SOLD I have a Singer 1956 Featherweight for sale. The machine is in excellent running condition. The box is less "pristine". As you can see, one lock is missing. I have new replacement locks for it (included) which I don't feel mechanically clever enough to install. I'm not handy with a screwdriver.
One side of the box is sort of "cracked" which doesn't affect its use. If I were to keep it I would just add a strip of black electrical tape. I like so show "warts and all" when I sell anything.
The inside of the box was never designed for a separate tray. It holds the attachments and bobbins.
And the top is designed to hold the presser foot.
It has all the attachments and instruction book.
There is some wear to the decal in front.
The faceplate. If interested, contact me at pkibbee@aol.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home