Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SOLD----- 1936 Singer Featherweight for Sale...$325

SOLD AUGUST 14--I am still trying to downsize a bit and am going to sell these two Singer Featherweights. The second one will be shown tomorrow. This beauty is from 1936 and is in excellent condition. The case is in great shape except for a couple of things. The leather handle has been replaced with a new one. And the bottom of the case is a little rough. And it has the tray on top. The machine also includes all the attachments, the manual, and even the little oil can which I have never found with a machine before.




The new leather handle.


The bottom of the box with the "rough" patch.





I love the design on the faceplate on these era machines.



There is a spot on the front a little bigger than the head of a quilters pin where the paint is off. Otherwise the decals are in excellent shape.

SOLD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home