Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Perinton Quilt Show

I was fortunate to be able to vend at the Perinton Quilt Show this weekend. It was held in the Gym of the local St. Mary's Church and had space for both the quilts and vendors in one area.

I just loved this gorgeous Hawaiian quilt.

This lovely quilt was a bit brighter than my photo.



A sweatshirt jacket.

{at Berardi made this super jacket from a Vogue Koos Pattern.

I loved this patchwork apron but wonder if anyone would wear it to cook spaghetti.


Julie Brandon's wonderful piece.



Three of Chris Wickert's fabulous pieces were a show special. One had to spend a great deal of time looking at the details.

This silk one was my favorite of the three.



The usual fabulous piecing in this one






Another Julie Brandon quilt. With chenille work and called "Migrane" as I recall

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home