Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bugs in my Belfry and Spring

I began this quilt which I am calling "Bugs in my Belfry" in a class with Jane Sassaman at QSDS during June, 2008. The bugs are fused. The edge is really a fairly bright lime green. I only need to line and bind it and another UFO bites the dust. In the meantime Spring has finally settled in and my cat is happy now that the dining room screen door is open for her outside perusal.

And the bulbs in the front yard all seem to have come up and bloomed.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home