Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Great Day at Marcia's Studio

Pat Pauly has her gorgeous Turkish Coat almost finished. She did a final try on to check the length and think about shoulder pads.
All she has to do now is apply the bands and its done. Inspector Suki was having another mostly inside day and needed some additional attention from Marcia.



And I continued working on the Wolf Quilt.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home