Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, December 29, 2008

"Expert" Help

My cat, named Tiger of course (what else?) thinks that any tissue paper pattern is put on any and all surfaces for her amusement and enjoyment. Usually she likes to rumple them up a bit to make them more comfy.
And why sit on a sofa or chair when there is a jacket in progress on the floor which needs wrinkling up and a bit of cat hair?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Italo said...

That tissue pattern looks awfully familiar! The Inspector has good taste!
Susan Italo
Wild Onion Studio

January 5, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Priscilla Kibbee said...

It is the Wild Onion pattern.

January 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home