Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wearing My Bernina Outfit at Greek Peak

My outfit from the 2007 Bernina Fashion show
 The dress is from a design I saw in Saudi Arabia.
 The outfit contains 135 Kattee Fasset fabrics.
Each strip of Seminole and the strips between are sewn with god thread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home