Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sewing With a Group at Greek Peak.

 Two weeks ago I joined a group sewing at Greek Peak.  I worked on an African quilt I had started.
 Genie Barnes showed us and described some antique quilt blocks she bought.
And she and several others bought some of my jackets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home