Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Elchins Condo Part II

Elchin's sewing room overlooking the Bosporus.
The other half of the sewing room sometimes used as a dining room.
The porch off the sewing room.
The sewing room annex.

 the guest bathroom.  The condo now has three bathrooms.
The den..  The condo also has a huge bedroom made out of two for Elchin with another bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home