Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sewing Days at Marcia's Studio

 Suky always loves to greet visitors, test fabric and get in on the action, always under her terms.
 I finally have the Seminole strips finished for this mola quilt.  Now all I have to do is quilt it somehow!
 Marcia has been working on this new quilt for quite some time.
 This is a new small quilt I began working on in Studio with Philippa Naylor at QBL this summer.
 A new kimono jacket I began work on.  The fabric is a Liberty of London cotton I purchased in London about 20 years ago.
The layout for the inside lining.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home