Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Penny's Wedding Part 2

 The moment finally arrives and Carlos waits at the alter with his best man, Carlos Jr.
 The minister joins them.
 Nadia begins the procession
Followed by Barbara

 And they take their place at the altar.
 Then Dominic and Kaelyn do their duties with the rings and rose petals

Dominic joins the men

 And the bride arrives on the arm of her brother in law, Michael



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home