Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Beth has this wonderful quilt from last weekend's workshop all but finished.

And will probably make another using molas instead of the arrows.  The pallet she chose is just about perfect for them
Beth was selecting a few more molas from my recent Panama trip to add to her collection.  Suki decided she needed to check them out as well.


And Beth has yet another One Block Wonder quilt in progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home