Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

Last week I joined Beth and Barb Ackley and Genie Barnes for another wonderful sewing day at Marcia's Studio. Barb was working on a wool jacket.
And had another one in process.

Marcia is still working on the fourth piece from Pat Pauly's last challenge.


And Beth puts some final touches on the wonderful Lions quilt without the help of her cat George who likes to get personally involved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home