Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Working at Marcia's Studio



For the last two days I have been sewing at Marcia DeCamp's Studio with Beth Brandkamp and Genie Barnes. Beth brought in her gorgeous Lilies Quilt using Ruth McDowell's technique.
I did ssome work on a jacket I started at Casowasco a couple of weekends ago. I also worked on a quilt for the Mola Competition which I can't show until after next week. Genie started a jacket using the Butterfly Jacket Pattern.
Beth has the back finished for our Turquoise Jacket challenge and so far is way ahead of the rest of us.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home