Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Friday, March 20, 2009

More Views of our Bangkok Neighborhood

Viewing the contents of most of the buildings at the Teak Museum took most of the day. When we got back to our neighborhood it was time for an ice cream...right? I know I promised no more banana split photos but as you can see there isn't one in sight...just the inside of Swenson's Ice Cream Shop. After this tasty break it was time for a little more culture. Just around the corner from Swenson's is one of the nicer temples in the area.


The courtyard had some of the more interesting statues I have seen in local temples.




Unfortunately the main building was closed.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home