Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Lots of Shopping

We're still looking for the proper hat for Wendy. This could take weeks here.
This one looked more like a bun warmer.
Then there was the jewelry. There seem to be many more shops from Turkmenistan and Afghanistan than I remember, all of them full of great beads and jewelry.
I personally am a great fan if the little beaded pieces and use them a lot on my clothing. They also would be great on handbags. One of this...one of that...so much shopping, so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home