Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Off to the Grand Bazaar

After a terrific breakfast on the rooftop patio of the hotel we are off to the Grand Bazaar. We pass costumed water sellers in the Park by the Blue Mosque. Although the Bazaar is quite near the hotel its uphill and we take the very efficient tram. You need to save your walking for the Bazaar....right?

A cat takes a nap on a motorcycle outide the Bazaar. Cats are EVERYWHERE. Some rather ratty looking and some well fed. Of course...we had to look at rugs. With the usual accompanying Apple Tea.
Despite my pleading, Wendy wouldn't buy that outfit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home