Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Wendy's going to Turkey



I told Wendy she needed a hat to wear on the trip to Turkey to the quilt show next month. She said she's not a hat person but was willing to try them on anyway. This may take some time.

3 Comments:

Blogger madamquiltprez said...

Please don't let too many people know where we shop, they took would love to have hats that look like this. These pictures are worth 1,000 words.
Looking foward to a great trip! We have lots of water and itch cream.....for all the possible itches!

May 1, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,
Hats and the outfit frum yesterday??
What's happening to you??!!
Hewlett Quilt Class

May 2, 2007 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Words can't explain my laughter right now. LOL. Hi, from Queens.

May 2, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home