Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yikes!!!!! Its the Sewing Room AGAIN!

 Oh Oh!  Its that time again.  My sewing rooms one and two are disaster areas.  This is just the hall outside room two!  I am hoping to move to a very slightly smaller house sometime either this fall of next spring so a major overhaul is in order.
 Hmmm?  Could I even get through here to room one without breaking a leg or something important?
 I made it.  The room looking back toward the hallway.
 Looking in the door of room one.
My new Bernina will be rusty before I even get in to use it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathaleeny said...

You know there is only one reason someone would be happy to see this picture!! I only have one disaster rooms like this. Thanks for posting.

April 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home