Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Service in Williamson

 The Christmas Eve Church service at the Methodist Church in Williamson is our new favorite.  Beautiful music, lots of participation by the children, bell ringers and a really friendly congregation.  Here Grandpa Mike holds baby Lily who attends for the first time.
The church is always beautifully decorated with a tree of course and lots of beautiful poinsettas.

The bell ringers are always a favorite

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home