Priscilla Kibbee

I love to travel all over the globe shopping for textiles to add to my wearable art. I have taught quilting to school children in Nepal, seminole patchwork to seamstresses in Thailand, and jackets and embellishment to quilters in Turkey where I also served as a judge at 2 of their International Quilt Shows. I have created garments for 5 Fairfield and Bernina Fashion Shows and teach classes on embellishment and wearable art. Lately I have been leaning more toward making art quilts.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sewing Day at Marcia's Studio

 Inspector Suki checks out my fabric choices while we wait for Beth to arrive.
 I was taking a look at this quilted sari to try and figure out how to make it into a jacket.  I probably can only use pieces because of the design. Click on the picture to see the pretty ladies up close.
 Beth had a new quilt top she wanted to work on.
 These kimono jackets are becoming addictive.  This was a nice rayon print which I found in my stash.
 And Beth had hers almost done from last week.
My jacket with the band attached.  It still needs sewing down and shoulder pads added.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home